A few of you have emailed me asking why the content of my posts don't readable through an RSS reader requesting that I fix that. The short and simple answer to that question was laziness, but I can assure you that it has bugged me much longer than it has bugged you I mentioned my desire to fix that in a post back in January.
Well the days of that minor annoyance are now over (or at least should be) since I finally got around to spending the 30 seconds of research that I needed to do to learn how to fix that problem so I will make it a habit to do it instead of what I've been doing before. Sadly I don't have the time to go back and fix all of my old posts in the RSS feed and because the overall format of my articles has evolved over time it is unlikely that a script of some sort would be that much of a time save, but being able to read future posts in your RSS reader of choice should still be something to be exited about.
Some of you have also brought up various static-site generators that have the ability to update my RSS feed and other relevant pages automatically, I am aware that those exist but I am uninterested in using them. If I use any sort of static-site generator in the future it will be one that I write myself and custom tailor to my needs.
Anyways that's all I've got for now, you may have noticed that I haven't had as much time in the past few weeks than I used to since I haven't been writing as frequently. I hope to be able to fit writing back into my schedule soon.